Rose Drug of Dardanelle opened on November 7,1969 by Leroy Parker in downtown Dardanelle. It moved to 1736 State Hwy 22 in December of 1975 across the parking lot from the doctor's office in town. Parker decided to retire in 2012. Rose Drug was then purchased by Marsha and Joe DuVall on February 01, 2012. The pharmacy was relocated to our current location on May 30, 2017.