On a busy evening when you don’t feel like doing lots of cooking, opt for this quick and simple sheet pan dinner. It’ll please the whole family, and you can switch up the vegetables based on what you have around.
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 6 hot Italian sausages (about 1.5 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
1. Make the sheet pan dinner.
Heat oven to 425 degrees and cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Add potatoes and cauliflower to sheet pan. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of oil over them, season to taste with salt and pepper, and spread the vegetables evenly over sheet pan. Place sausages on top, nestling them over or in between the vegetables.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until sausages are cooked through, potatoes are soft and brown, and cauliflower is brown and crisp around the edges.
2. Mix the honey-mustard sauce.
In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
3. Serve the sheet pan dinner.
Garnish the cooked sausage and vegetables with chopped parsley. Serve with the honey-mustard sauce on the side.
- Spread everything on sheet pan
- Mix honey-mustard sauce