In 2007 the New Philadelphia Medicine Shoppe earned the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board's Seal of Accreditation, a system of standards created by some of the leading organizations in the pharmacy profession. We were the first Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy in the nation and only the second pharmacy in Ohio to receive the honor. The accreditation confirms our commitment to providing personalized solutions that meet the medical needs or our patients, and the needs of the healthcare providers in the community. For more information about PCAB Accreditation, visit www.pcab.org
We know that sometimes a new product or process can be confusing. Pharmacists Brad White, R.Ph., Janice Marciniak, R.Ph., Brittiany Feher PharmD, and Erin Tharp R.Ph. are happy to talk with you and answer any questions you have about everything from custom medication solutions, compounded medications, nutritional supplements and medication packaging.
We offer a variety of services at the Medicine Center Pharmacy to assist in your health care.
- We offer curbside pickup, drive thru window and home delivery in Tuscarawas County.*
- Mobile App and Website refills.
- Health Coaches organize medications into synchronized pickup or delivery dates.
- Accredited Compounding Lab for custom medications.
- Specialized Medication packaging to simplify complex medication schedules.
- Low cost diabetes testing kits and test strips.
- Educational seminars and consultations