No Purchase or payment Necessary to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Good Neighbor Pharmacy of the Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on July 10, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 24, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be one (1) prize drawing to award one (1) “Grand Prize” at the end of Sweepstakes Period. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, 1 West First Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of the United States and Puerto Rico (excluding residents of Rhode Island, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories) who are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen (18) years old as of date of entry). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
HOW TO ENTER:
Limit: One (1) entry per person per day.
During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may receive one (1) entry in this Sweepstakes per day by: (A) navigating to https://mygnp.com/pharmacyoftheyear and completing the provided registration form; or (B) sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Good Neighbor Pharmacy of the Year,” Good Neighbor Pharmacy Marketing, 1 West First Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428 requesting entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. The Sponsor computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
PRIZES/ODDS/ENTRY DATES/DRAWING DATES: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on the “Drawing Date” listed in the table below from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Sweepstakes Period Entry Starts 12:00:00 p.m. ET: Sweepstakes Period Entry Ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET: Sweepstakes Drawing Date: Number of Sweepstakes Winner(s) and Prize(s): July 10, 2023 July 24, 2023 August 11, 2023 Grand Prize: One (1) Winner of a $250 American Express® gift card
Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00).
Grand Prize to be awarded as follows: Grand Prize drawing winner (“Prize Winner”) will receive one (1) $250.00 American Express® gift card (ARV: $250.00).
Terms, conditions and/or restrictions on the gift card may apply, as designated by issuer. American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Company. All rights reserved. American Express® does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this Sweepstakes and is not a participant in this Sweepstakes. American Express® is not affiliated with Sponsor or this Sweepstakes. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize Winner meets the eligibility requirements and fully complies with these Official Rules. Grand Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and is not exchangeable for cash or any other substitute. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- WINNER SELECTION DATES AND NOTIFICATION: Random drawing(s) will be conducted from all eligible entries received based on the chart above in order to determine potential Prize Winner(s) (see Rule #4). Conduct of the Sweepstakes and the drawings are under the supervision of the Sponsor. Potential Prize Winner(s) will be notified either in person and/or by phone, email or mail or express mail, whichever is deemed appropriate by Sponsor, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or other information available to Sponsor. The potential Prize Winner(s) must affirmatively respond to Sponsor in writing, including, without limitation, the completion of any and all documents required to be completed by Sponsor (e.g., Form W-9, Form 1099, affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity, etc.) which must be properly executed and returned to Sponsor, within seven (7) days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. Any Prize Winner(s) whose prize value is Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) or more must provide Sponsor with a properly completed and executed IRS Form W-9. Any Prize Winner with a prize value of Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00) or more will receive an IRS Form 1099 MISC. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize-winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential Prize Winner for any reason. IF ANY POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER DOES NOT RESPOND WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS OF THE FIRST NOTIFICATION ATTEMPT, OR IF THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION IS RETURNED AS UNCLAIMED OR UNDELIVERABLE TO SUCH POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER, SUCH POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER WILL FORFEIT HIS OR HER PRIZE AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER MAY BE SELECTED. Receipt by Prize Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators: (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, parents, owners, franchisees, officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (B) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to this Sweepstakes or any prize, all of which are awarded “as-is,” including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Prize Winner’s entry, name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, and statements about the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity (or for the maximum amount of time allowed under state law), without further compensation or authorization, except where prohibited by law, and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS, COVID-19, etc.), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the prize winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all direct and/or third-party claims arising from: (A) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (B) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (C) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (D) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (E) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; and (vi) use of any prize.
- DISPUTES: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list containing the name(s) of the Prize Winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Good Neighbor Pharmacy of the Year,” Good Neighbor Pharmacy Marketing, 1 West First Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428. All such requests must be received by August 31, 2023.
American Express® is a trademark of the American Express Company. All rights reserved. American Express® is not a participant in, affiliated with, or sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation ©2023. All rights reserved.